Monday 5 August 2024

Why is Lord Vishnu called Mahavishnu?

Why is Lord Vishnu called Mahavishnu? Maha Vishnu is usually referred to his multiversal form when he breathes and creates infinite universes in vaikunta : As a garbhavishnu expansion he enters each universe he created as Brahma Life of Brahma is equal to one inhalation of Vishnu's breath . Universes gets created and destroyed by Vishnu's exhaling and inhaling of the universes . Mahabharata describes it that existence and non existence are a part of Vishnu consciousness : “He is Iswara (Supreme Lord). It is from me, that the entire mobile and immobile universe springs. It is from me, O Narada, that the indestructible and destructible, the existent and the non-existent, flow. They that are devoted to me enter into me and become emancipate. I am known as Purusha.” Krishna /Rama are no different than Mahavishnu

No comments:

Post a Comment