Sunday 14 May 2023

Transcript of What Gurudev Said at his 61st Birthday Celebrations

 Transcript of What Gurudev Said at his 61st Birthday Celebrations

 *13 May 2017* Bangalore, India

Today, you are celebrating my birthday. So, as the birthday boy, I have the right to ask for a gift from you. I can ask, right? (Everyone is the audience cheers and says ‘Yes’)
If you don’t give me a gift, then there is no point in you celebrating my birthday. Celebrations have to go with gifts. So, will you all give me a gift?

*If you hate anybody, drop that today.* Do not hate anybody. Even if you have the slightest hatred against anybody in your mind, or any type of prejudice, you should leave it today. *Don’t think bad about anyone or for anyone.*

All this (events and situations) is the play of one consciousness. We will be able to have a broad vision only when there is no feeling of bitterness for anyone. Just throw away all the bitterness. This is the gift you need to give me.

You don’t have to bring me sweets. I just want you to have *sweetness in your mind for everyone.*


 Happy Birthday to our beloved Gurudev! ❤️
#13May #TeraMain

No comments:

Post a Comment