Saturday 6 July 2024

Self-Analysis

Good Morning!!! Self-Analysis Around the Year with Emmet Fox July 6 Jesus has told us that we always demonstrate our consciousness. We always demonstrate what we habitually have in our mind. What sort of mind have you? Do not let anyone else tell you, because they do not know. People who like you will think your mentality is better than it is; those who do not like you will think it is worse. Just examine your conditions and see what you are demonstrating. This method is scientific and infallible. If an automobile engineer is working out a new design for an engine, for instance, he doesn’t say: “I wonder what Smith thinks about this. I like Smith. If Smith is against this, I won’t try it.” Nor does he say, “I won’t try this idea because it comes from France.” He is impersonal and unemotional about it. He says, "I will test it out, and decide by the results I obtain." All that anyone can do for you is to help you change your thought. You yourself must keep it changed. No one else can think for you. "No man can save his brother's soul or pay his brother's debt." ….and I will put a new spirit within you…. (Ezekiel 11:19).

No comments:

Post a Comment