Monday 29 April 2024

Award for BOMBAY REVIEW AND OTHER STORIES



It feels absolutely wonderful to share with the world that my latest collection of short stories, BOMBAY REVIEW AND OTHER STORIES published by eminent publisher LEADSTART has won the Sahitya Sparsh Awards 2024 (fiction/short stories/real life). You can read a short feature on me published by Sahitya Sparsh, using the link below:

In addition if you want to check out a very rich and descriptive review of the book before getting your copy, please use the link below: https://www.theliteraturetimes.com/a-review-of-sahitya-sparsh-awards-winner-bombay-review-other-stories-by-ravi-valluri/

I would also invite you read my interview with THE LITERATURE TIMES to know more about me, my background and my writing process. Here is the link: https://www.theliteraturetimes.com/an-interview-with-author-ravi-valluri-bombay-review-and-other-stories/

Last but not the least you can get your copy from Amazon.in using this link:

Incase you are reading this post outside India and want to get a copy, do reach out to me for the information and a link.

Happy Reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment