Wednesday 13 December 2023

Is the victory of the BJP in the three Hindi states a slap on the face of the Congress party and the I.N.D.I.A.?

Is the victory of the BJP in the three Hindi states a slap on the face of the Congress party and the I.N.D.I.A.? The victory in the three states by BJP is not only a slap in the face of Congress but also the reason for breaking of I.N.D.I. Alliance. After the defeat in three states, Mallikarjuna Kharge called for I.N.D.I Alliance on 6th December. But Mamata, Nitish, Akilesh and Stalin refused to attend the meeting. They have been questioning Congress on why they have been silent all these three months? Their contention that they should attend the meeting at the whims and fancies of Congress is not acceptable to them. The meeting have been called without their consultation. When their services are not required for assembly election, where is the necessity for the general election. Mamata refused citing her inability because of her tour of northern West Bengal. Nitish cited his inability because of his work. Stalin is unable to come because of flood due to heavy down pour. Akilesh is not interested in attending the meeting because of his humiliation by Kamalnath. Now the I.N.D.I. Alliance is in the jeopardy of disintegration. The meeting is postponed to 18th December. Congress is facing multifaceted problems because of the defeat in three states.

No comments:

Post a Comment