Sunday 10 December 2023

As Serena Williams said.....

As Serena Williams said..... A) LUCK? “Luck has nothing to do with it, because I have spent many, many hours, countless hours, on the court working for my one moment in time, not knowing when it would come.” B) SATISFACTION? “I can't become satisfied, because if I get satisfied, I'll be like, "Oh, I've won Wimbledon, I've won the U.S. Open. Now can I relax." But now people are really going to be fighting to beat me.” C) WHAT'S IMPORTANT? “Tennis is just a game, family is forever.” D) GROWTH? “I'm feeling OK. I'm still not where I want to be at, but I'm definitely feeling better than I was.” E) LOVE? "I think you have to love yourself before you fall in love. I'm still learning to love myself." ) IDEA? "I don't want to end my career and then start something. I'd like to do something while my career is still hot and I've always enjoyed designing." G) HATERS? "Honestly, I don't read the press. I don't know what they're saying." H) "There's always something you have to give up for success. Everything comes at a cost. Just what are you willing to pay for it?" I) ACTION!? "Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream. Our Dad used to say that."

No comments:

Post a Comment