Wednesday 26 April 2023

*Gurudev’s Message On His Tithi Birthday - 25th April, Constitution Club Of India, Delhi*

 *Gurudev’s Message On His Tithi Birthday - 25th April, Constitution Club Of India, Delhi* 


1. Do not blow balloons on birthday’s or any occasions. In order to reduce plastic usage instead you can wear reusable caps and other things.

2. On birthday’s everyone should atleast plant atleast one plant at your home. That will be my actual birthday celebration.  

3. Blessings are in abundance for everyone. I haven’t come for myself, I have come for you all. There is no shortage of blessing. Increase your capacity. 

4. Keep doing seva, sadhana and satsang then there will be no lack of blessings. Don’t get flowers and sweets for me. You all stay happy and don’t worry everything will be alright. I have come for you all.

5. In my childhood, a priest came at my home and told my parents, “Like people go to Tirupati Balaji and stand there in line for Darshan similarly people will come to meet your child for his one glimpse”.

No comments:

Post a Comment