Tuesday 21 March 2023

*Mirza Ghalib poetry -*- As received

 *Mirza Ghalib poetry -*


 *The attitude of living alone does not make you lonely...'Ghalib'*
 *Relationship doesn't have opportunities...

 *Every talk has no answer*
 *The name of every love is not bad.*
 *Yuh to Jhoom lete hai nashe me peene wale*
 *No matter how drunk the name of alcohol is.*
 
 *There are thousands of years on silent faces*
 *Hansti Aankho Me Bhi Zakham Gehre Hote Hai*
 *Jinse Aksar Rooth Jaate Hai Hai Hum,*
 *As I don't know how deep the relationship is.*
 
 *No one prayed to God*
 *I pray that I ask for my own death*
 * God did not say, you have been given death, what can you do if you pray for your life.*
 
 *Every human being's heart is not bad*
 *Every human being is not protected.*
 * Do you ever get worried because of the tail..,*
 *Every time there is no air in the air..!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment