Saturday 11 March 2023

Artificial Intelligence Report

 

NEWSLETTER ON LINKEDIN

Artificial Intelligence Report
Artificial Intelligence Report
Covering artificial intelligence topics, AI stocks, and stories curated from the web.
Author image
Michael Spencer
Indie Writer #1 Machine Learning Newsletter AiSupremacy | Tap the πŸ”” on my profile
See what others are saying about this topic: Open on Linkedin
Newsletter cover image

A.I Article Collective Curation Project

A.I Article Collective Curation Project

🎈 I need your help, let's build the best real-time directy of A.I. links to articles, papers, tools, etc...


Hey Everyone,

As I cover the best stories from around the web at the intersection of A.I with society, business, technology and politics, I struggle to find the very best content on a daily basis.

When I cannot find the information I want online, my first instinct is to try to build it myself.

Join my Reddit

πŸ’― To this end I’ve started a Reddit community whose primary goal is to cover A.I. links to articles across a broad spectrum of labeled topics. On Reddit they are called “Flairs”.

πŸ™‡ But I’m just one person, if you are an A.I. enthusiast I’m calling out to you (if like a quiet whisper) to help me curate some of the best articles you find on a weekly basis.

πŸ™ I have been hesitant to build “community” due to my lack of time to maintain it with my multiple Newsletters. But I think curating thought leadership together is perhaps the most educational activity we could do together, if that interests you?

πŸ₯Ί But I cannot do it alone. I’d quickly burnout if it were just me trying to grow the best place on the internet to find links to A.I. articles. So far, these are the flairs I have included in this small secret niche:

  • If you are a Substack or beehiiv writer on A.I., you can also share your work, we have a flair topic for Newsletter posts.
  • If you have a particular interest in A.I. from a single angle of research or academic interest, you could share articles on that topic. You can always REPLY to my Emails to request a flair that corresponds to your interest.
  • But a Reddit community is only as good as its volunteers, advocates, builders and the quality of the discussions that emerge over time.


Even from small beginnings, can we build something of value to people around A.I.?


No comments:

Post a Comment