Wednesday 18 October 2023

NEWSLETTER ON LINKEDIN

NEWSLETTER ON LINKEDIN New Beautiful Quotes 1180-1171 New Beautiful Quotes 1180-1171 My All Beautiful Quotes At One Place- https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/my-all-beautiful-quotes-one-place-pravin-agrawal/ Author image Pravin Agrawal ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Founder, Spiritual India - Radhe Radhe! JSK! You are under cctv surveillance! See what others are saying about this topic: Open on Linkedin Newsletter cover image Most Professional Knowledge is Divine Knowledge Here's - Most Professional Knowledge is Divine Knowledge. Which you may wonder after knowing. If you can understand the deep meaning, you are very fortunate. เฅ เฅ เฅ Divine knowledge- Divine knowledge is the most professional knowledge. It is the king of all knowledge, all Vidya, all education, all qualifications. It is the most rare and most ancient knowledge. And what is divine knowledge? It is the knowledge by which you can know everything. Nothing remains to be known! It is the knowledge by which you can do everything, nothing remains to be done! It is the knowledge by which you can achieve everything. Nothing remains to be achieved! It is the Supreme knowledge! It is the ultimate of every thing! Since it is the direct knowledge of one and only one Almighty. And nothing is like the Almighty. Nothing can compare to Almighty. Nothing can equal the Almighty! เฅ เฅ เฅ 1/ 20 June 2023 King Of Every Knowledge- Divine knowledge is the most professional knowledge. It is the king of every available knowledge, all Vidya, all education, all qualifications. It is the most rare and most ancient knowledge. It is the most secret and sacred knowledge. It is called Adhyatma Vidya or divine knowledge. And what is divine knowledge? It is the knowledge by which you can know everything. Nothing remains to be known! It is the knowledge by which you can do everything, nothing remains to be done! It is the knowledge by which you can achieve everything. Nothing remains to be achieved! It is the Supreme knowledge! It is the ultimate of every thing! Since it is the direct knowledge of one and only one Almighty. And nothing is like the Almighty. Nothing can compare to Almighty. Nothing can equal the Almighty! The author reveals the secret of this knowledge through his thoughts. These thoughts are inspired by the Almighty or Lord Sri Krishna Himself. You can call Him God of any religion or nation. He is one and only one! Read again and again. Practice them. Only then you can understand them. Read, Contemplate and Enjoy! 2/ 13 June 2023 Adhyatma Vidya- Adhyatma Vidya or Divine Knowledge or Spirituality is the king of every available knowledge on planet earth. This is the most secret and sacred knowledge. Initially this knowledge was imparted thousands of years ago by Lord Sri Krishna and Vedas. But this knowledge was lost with the time. Now author is making every effort to revive this age-old traditional knowledge in very easy way in the form his Quotes and thoughts inspired by Lord Krishna, Himself. Main requirement to gain this knowledge is Abhyas ie practice again and again. If you read this book again and again, it will make your Abhyas firm. Then you will be very near to know Almighty God! Try it! 3/ 20 April 2023 Most essential for knowledge- *Most essential requirements! To gain this knowledge! That is King of all knowledge! That is Adhyatma Vidya! Very secret and sacred knowledge! *These are! Most essential requirements! To gain this knowledge! *First, company of wise! Second, practice again and again! *What is company of wise? That is company of sages etc! *In today's time! It is like Spiritual India WhatsApp Group! Sacred websites, sacred social media! And scripture, audio, video for Gods! *If we don't do such company! Then we remain in the dark! Then we remain in ignorance! Ignorance is root of all sorrows! *Jai Sri Radhe Krishna! Hare Krishna! 4/ 31 March 2023 Kshama And Adhyatma Vidya- *Kshama is Aabhushan! Of Adhyatma Vidya! *Its meaning in English! Forgiveness or excuse! It is jewelery of Spirituality! *If we can forgive other! If we can request excuse! Then we become stronger! In this world and that world! *It implies! We don't give much value to our body! We give more value to our Soul, Atma! *Rishi Bhrigu kicked off Hari! Do you know? What Lord Vishnu replied him? Your legs might have been injured! *Can we not become like this? But we can try! Up to a certain extent! *If someone insults us! And we don't reply! We immediately steel his virtues! We become more stronger! *If we insult other! And he doesn't reply! He immediately steels our virtues! We become more weak! *If we respect other! We immediately steel his virtues! If someone respects us! He immediately steels our virtues! *This is the universal truth! I have already witnessed! During my initial divine journey! *Let us pray Sri Krishna! To bless us! With these divine qualities! To make us more strong! *Jai Sri Radhe Krishna! Hare Krishna! 5/ 4 March 2023 Ocean and Rivers- *They seem to be different! Due to difference in intellect! *Ocean and Rivers not different! They are water only! *Similarly! Atma and world not different! They are Atma only! *They seem to be different! Due to difference in intellect! *Remove this difference! Remove your ignorance! *This is the true knowledge! Gain this real knowledge! *It is called Adhyatma Vidya! It is called divine knowledge! *It is the aim of birth! On this planet earth! *Jai Sri Radhe Krishna! Hare Krishna! 6/ 8 February 2023 All this is Chinmay Space- *Entire space is not empty though it seems to be empty. So many things are filled in the infinite space which are invisible. *All this is infinite Chinmay space. Every thing and every one is contained in this infinite space. *Every thing and every one in dream of Chinmay. When Chinmay knows itself, it wakes up from the dream. Time and space in this dream. *This infinite Chinmay space is called Supreme Soul or Atma or Almighty or God of every religion, nation etc. *I am not the body! I am Chinmay Atma! I am infinite Chinmay space! I am Supreme Soul! Even if I realize or not! This is always true! This is the ultimate truth! This is the divine knowledge! This is the ultimate knowledge! This is the king of every knowledge! This is called Adhyatma Vidya! This is the most secret and most sacred knowledge! Same is the case with you! Same is the case with me! *Jai Sri Radhe Krishna! Hare Krishna! 7/ 18 DEC 2022 You are Brahm- *If you say! You are not Chitt! It is assumed! It means! You are something! *If you say! You are Chinmay! Then you are without! Beginning and end! *You are Chaitanya! How can you have desires? Whatever you are! That is Brahm! No slightest of difference! *That Brahm is visible! As truth or untruth! Every thing in that Brahm! *There is no many! There is no you, I, his! In that Brahm! That is only one! *That is Chinmay Atma! Salutations to Him! *You are without! Beginning or end! Like there are waves in ocean! This world exists in yourself! *You are infinite ocean! Your body is a wave of this ocean! You are such Atma! Which is visible as world! Doing many things! *Like there is heat in fire! Fragrance in flowers! Blackness in Kajal! Whiteness in snow! Sweetness in jaggery! Light in Sun! They are not different! With each other! *In the same way! Experience of Brahm! It is not different than Brahm! He is always present! As our true form! *I am not different than my experience! You are not different than your experience! *Experience is not different than Aham! Jeeva is not different than Aham! Subtle mind is not different than Jeeva! Senses are not different than subtle mind! Body is not different than senses! World is not different than body! *In this way Srishti Chakra works! As if nothing happens! *Nothing is less! Nothing is more! *Always there is one Paramatma! Like sky is in sky! In the same way! Brahm is in Brahm! That is always full! There is no duality! *A person who knows himself like this! He is called Jeevan Mukt! *A person who knows such! Whatever he does! He is always non-doer! *Such person does not need to leave! Or to obtain any thing! He remains unattached with all things! *Till such time! One wants to leave or obtain anything! He is in joy and sorrow! *He has nothing to leave! He has nothing to obtain! He is without joy, sorrows! *Whatever this world! It is one non-dual Atma! *Like ocean seems to exist! Due to many waves! But it does not become many! In the same way! World of many things appears! In one infinite Atma! Thus Atma does not become many! *Know yourself! Your such form! And be situated in that! Behave as per the world! But from inside! Be like a stone! Without joy, sorrows! *Who sees Atma as his form! He sees with sameness! His ignorance is removed! Such Atma-Gyan removes! Your ignorance and folly! *Friendship, enmity! Joy and sorrow! Attachment, detachment! All these live in Chitt! But Chitt of such people is destroyed! *Gyani seems to be sleeping! But he does not sleep! *Whose Aham is finished in Anatma! Whose intellect is unattached! Even if he kills this entire world! Even then he does not kill any one! He does not have Karma-Bandhan! *Desire is eliminated by knowledge! And Chitt is destroyed! He does not have joy, sorrows! Such is Jeevan Mukt! Situated in one Atma! *Subtle mind, Intellect, Ego! Senses, body etc visible things! They are same as Atma! Jeeva also not different than Atma! *Like there is no difference! Between gold and its ornaments! In the same way they are not different! *Till that time! Ignorance is there! Till such time! There is world! There is birth and death! *Ignorance is removed! By Abhyas or practice! Of Adhyatma knowledge! *Like cold is finished! By the intensity of fire! In the same way! By practice and thought! Of Adhyatma Vidya! Ignorance is finished! *Till that time! The cause of ignorance! Desire is not removed! This knowledge is not gained! *If desire is finished! Then ignorance is finished! *Thus practice Adhyatma Vidya! To remove desires and ignorance! *When ignorance is finished! Then subtle mind is destroyed! *Thus wake up from your dream! Since millions of years! *One who is pure in intellect! He will understand this easily! He will be liberated by practice! Just after reading this post! 8/ 20 SEP 2022 Even if you pay 1 billion dollars- *You can't purchase! This knowledge! Even if you pay! One billion dollars! *This is called Adhyatma Vidya! This is called divine knowledge! *It is king of knowledge! It is very secret knowledge! It is very sacred knowledge! *You can get this knowledge! Only by total surrender! By body, mind, intelligence! *When intelligence fails! When intelligence ends! Then this knowledge starts! *By total surrender! Get it free of cost! *Without total surrender! You can't get it! Even by paying! One billion dollars! 9/ 18 SEP 2022 You are beyond mind- *Birth and death! Only in mind! *Here mind means! Subtle mind! *Names and forms! Only in mind! *This universe! Only in mind! *Time and space! Only in mind! *You are beyond body! You are beyond everything! *You are beyond mind! You are not the mind! *Purpose of your birth! Only to get this knowledge! This is called Adhyatma Vidya! This is called divine knowledge! *This is very secret knowledge! This is very sacred knowledge! 10/ 15 SEP 2022 Mood Changes- *Mood always changes! Some time it loves any one! Some time it hates the same person! Thus mood always changes! *Some time it becomes good! Some time it becomes bad! *Some time you see good! Some time you see bad! *Some time you feel! Any person good! Some time you feel! Same person bad! *Some time mood becomes happy! Some time mood becomes sad! *Don't be attached with your mood! Know, you are beyond the mood! *You change every moment! Others change every moment! Circumstances change! You are beyond any change! *See unchanging in changing! You are That one! You never change! And that is yourself! *Purpose of life! To know that unchanging! *And that is the greatest knowledge! And that is the greatest Vidya! And that is called Adhyatma Vidya! And that is called divine knowledge! *This knowledge same! For all religions! This knowledge same! For all nations etc! *Share this to any one! For good of planet earth! 11/ 14 SEP 2022 I exist! I am, here and now!- *I exist! Where is the doubt? Who will doubt? *You exist! Where is the doubt? Who will doubt? *I am, here and now! You are, here and now! *I am Self! I am Atma! I am part of Paramatma! *You are Self! You are Atma! You are part of Paramatma! *I exist! Hence Paramatma exists! Almighty exists! *You exist! Hence Paramatma exists! Almighty exists! *You are the Self! I am the Self! *Self is Atma! Self is Paramatma! Self is Almighty! *This is most secret knowledge! This is most sacred knowledge! This is the king of knowledge! This is Adhyatma Vidya! This is divine knowledge! *Same knowledge for all religions! Same knowledge for all castes! Same knowledge for all nations! Same knowledge for all genders etc! *This is as per Sri Krishna! This is as per Bhagavad Gita! *Aim of life! To get this knowledge! *If you want good of any one! You can forward this post! 12/ 5 SEP 2022 Greatest Knowledge is Adhyatma Vidya- *Vidya Daan, Maha Daan is a proverb in Hindi. It means if we do charity of knowledge or education, it is the greatest charity. If we teach any one free of cost, it is the greatest charity since it will illuminate not only him but the others and their generations also. *After doing engineering I used to teach poor students free of cost along with my job since teaching has always been my hobby since my childhood. *When I was child, I used to teach other children. I used to take their exams from time to time. I used to make question papers for them. *I had passed my Intermediate board exam by securing 100% marks in Maths and 90% PCM without the help of any coaching or tuition. My Maths teacher used to tell the class that he can't teach me. Sometimes I used to solve the problems even before the teacher. Same was in the case of Physics. I used to finish the syllabus of Maths and Physics during the summer vacation before the start of the next academic session. Hence I used to top in the class. Though I was always a student of Hindi medium, I used to get more marks than English medium students. *I was selected in IIT and Roorkee for BE admission in my first attempt without any coaching. *After engineering I used to teach students free of cost for IIT admission along with my job. *Some of them were selected in IITs with excellent rank. *Vidya Daan is Maha Daan but the greatest Vidya is Adhyatma Vidya. It means that the greatest knowledge in this universe is Spiritual knowledge. And charity of this knowledge is millions times more than ordinary knowledge. ** If each of us teaches at least one person, then no one will remain illiterate in our beloved nation India and on this beautiful planet earth. ** Light the candle of knowledge to illuminate the world since knowledge is power! **Happy Teacher's Day! เฅ เฅ เฅ 28 September 2023 Whomsoever I see that is myself! *That is myself only! Whomever I see! *During my dream! During the night! Whomever I see! That is myself! I know on waking! *During my this dream! During the day time! Whomever I see! That is myself only! *I know this on waking! Then I know! Life is just a dream! I was dreaming! Since millions of births! *Then I know! I am not this body! I am soul self Atma! Then I wake up for ever! *Jai Sri Radhe Krishna! Hare Krishna! เฅ เฅ เฅ 19 DEC 2022 Whatever I share with you *Some time, some of the friends ask- I love your this post! Your this sharing is so beautiful. From which book you have taken this? *Earlier I was hesitant to reply this! But now I am replying- My Dear Friends, whatever I share and post that is my original writings though nothing is mine! This is true in most of the cases! *My no sharing, no post has been taken from any book! This is true for most of the cases! *Do not forget this- When fool Kalidas can become wise, and he can write many beautiful books with the blessings of Almighty God. Why not a fool like Pravin can write and share all these posts with the blessings of Lord Sri Krishna? *Now you must have got your reply automatically! *Jai Sri Radhe Krishna! Hare Krishna! เฅ เฅ เฅ 7 Jan 2021 Unlimited Power of Atma *Even if all the available nuclear weapons, Atom Bombs, Hydrogen Bombs, All types of arms together on one side. *Even if all available viruses like Corona Virus etc together on one side. But all these together can not stay in front of unlimited power of Atma. Such is the huge power of Atma! *Body does not exist! It seems to exist! Atma only exists! It doesn't seem to exist! *Jai Sri Radhe Krishna! Hare Krishna! เฅ เฅ เฅ 2018/ 7 September 2023 You can't gain knowledge by mind *Mind is also in your knowledge! You can't gain knowledge by mind! *What is the knowledge? Whatever you read! That is not knowledge! *Whatever you see! That is Knowledge! *You see your body! You see the world! That is Knowledge! *But that is also artificial knowledge! Knowing yourself! That is the true knowledge! *Jai Sri Radha Krishna! Hare Krishna! Happy Sri Krishna Janmashtami! เฅ เฅ เฅ 13 September 2021 When you wake up *When you wake up! In the morning! *Just remember me! See me! I am around you only! Wherever you are! *I am filled up like air! In the room! In the palace! Wherever you are! *Just see me! Remember me! *If you talk with me in silence! I shall talk with you in silence! *If you remember me! I shall remember you! *You can't go anywhere leaving me! I can't go anywhere leaving you! *You are always with me! I am always with you! *This is my voice! This is divine voice from sky! เฅ เฅ เฅ 25 March 2023 Don't consider my posts like poem *My posts are not merely! Like poems! They are based on! Actual truth! Which is encountered! At different levels of knowledge! *Almost my all posts! They are based on actual truth! That is universal truth! At different levels of knowledge! *I have no ability to write! Whatever I can write! Whatever I can do! That is due to my Krishna! *Almost my all posts! They have been created! As per my thoughts! Blessed by Sri Krishna! *Hence they are not mine! They belong to Sri Krishna! *Jai Sri Radhe Krishna! Hare Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment