Friday 15 September 2023

What are your weirdest or coolest 3AM thoughts?

What are your weirdest or coolest 3AM thoughts? It was 2:47 a.m. I got a sudden thought in my mind. Do I like her? I know she is not my type. I know she's complicated. She has a lot of connections. Sometimes she's annoying… And sometimes she irritates me a lot. She has an Ex. She always talks about that guy. She always wants to get her Ex back in her life. And you know the silliest part…I'm the one who is helping her to find her Ex. I want to make her happy. I don't have a problem with her Ex. Maybe I have. But sometimes I'm unable to find him. It was 2:47 a.m. I was sitting on my chair with a pen and copy. Finally, I solved the equation and got the value of x. I got the same thought again. Do I like her(Mathematics)?

No comments:

Post a Comment