Saturday 16 September 2023

TESTIMONY

Hi Folks how you guys are doing now??? TESTIMONY Around the Year with Emmet Fox September 17 I know when people pass by me in a line who it is that wants advice. They have to tell me their story in a minute; I have to get their story straight and they have to come to the point. As a rule, they don't. They usually say instead, "I am not going to take up your time. I know a public man doesn't have much time. I thought if I could just talk to you and tell you what is in my mind. . ." But why don't they do it? Because they are worried so that they cannot say what is on their mind. If I may seem impatient, do forgive me. I know if you have a problem it will be difficult for you to come to a point. If you could, it would not be much of a problem. But this I can say to you: In my work I have every sort of person coming to me for advice and help. I have been doing this work now for many years, and there is not any kind of person who has not told me everything about himself. I have never found a case that couldn't be changed and put right if the patient would cooperate. “One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts” Psalm 145:4

No comments:

Post a Comment