Thursday 9 February 2023

Dedicated to the connoisseurs of puns ….

 Dedicated to the connoisseurs of puns ….


How does an attorney sleep ?
First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other side …


I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work ….


How do you make 
holy water ?
You take some water 
& boil the hell out of it…


Will glass coffins 
be a success ?
Remains to be seen ….


Two windmills are 
standing in a wind farm.
One asks,
 “what’s your favorite kind of music ?”
The other says, 
“i'm a big metal fan” ….


Heard about the new 
restaurant called Karma ?
There’s no menu ,you get what you deserve ….


I went to buy some 
camouflage trousers 
yesterday, but couldn't find any …


What do you call a bee that can’t quite make up its mind ?
A maybe ….


I tried to sue the airline for losing my luggage.
I lost my case ….


If and when everything is coming your way,  
you're in the wrong lane ….


She had a photographic 
memory, but never 
developed it ….


Is it ignorance or apathy that's destroying the world today ?
I don't know and 
don't really care ….


I wasn’t originally going to get a brain transplant, but then i changed my mind ….


Which country’s capital has the fastest-growing 
population ?
Ireland of course. 
it’s *Dublin* everyday ….


My ex-wife still misses me,
but her aim is starting to improve ….


The guy who invented the door knocker got a *No-bell* prize …


I saw an ad for burial 
plots, and i thought :
“that’s the last thing i need !”…. 


Need an ark ?
i noah guy….


I used to be indecisive; 
Now i'm not so sure …


Sleeping comes so 
naturally to me that 
i can do it with my eyes closed ….


What did the grape say when it got stepped on ?
Nothing. But, it let out a little whine ….


What do you call a very articulate dinosaur with a good vocabulary ?
A Thesaurus, of course  …

Being on time - 
"It's better to be late than be dead on time!" ….



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment