Wednesday 29 November 2023

What will happen if Brahmastra in its full power is fired on the Sun?

What will happen if Brahmastra in its full power is fired on the Sun? Brahmastra in Rāmāyana is capable of destroying the entire universe forget the sun . Ravan and his brother demon Khara had enough power and strength in their arrows to split the sun in half . Using my sharp arrows, I can bring down stars from the firmament. When enraged, with death as my dharma, I can take on Death. I am not interested in retreating without using my sharp arrows to kill Raghava, who has been agitated by his strength, or his brother, Lakshmana. My sister will satisfy her desire and I will drink their blood. It is because of Rama and Lakshmana that the catastrophe has resulted. Earlier, I have not faced defeat in any battle. I do not utter a falsehood and that is evident to all of you. Even if the king of the gods is angry and advances in a battle astride Airavata and with the vajra in his hand, I can kill him, not to speak of mere humans.’ (3–22) ‘I think that in your madness, you have not heard about my valour and prowess. Using my two arms, I can raise the earth up into the sky. I can drink up the ocean. Stationed in a battle, I can slay Death. Using my sharp arrows, I can shatter the sun and fragment the earth. I can assume any form at will. Even mere collision of arrows from Lord Rama and Ravana were threatening the entire universe The seven oceans were agitated by the sound of clubs, maces and bludgeons and the wind created by the tufts of the arrows. The residents of the ocean, in the nether regions of patala, were agitated. All the thousands of danavas and serpents were distressed. The entire earth, with its mountains, forests and groves, trembled. The sun lost its radiance and the wind did not blow. All the gods, the gandharvas, the siddhas, the supreme rishis, the kinnaras and the giant serpents were worried. They said, ‘May there be safety to cattle and brahmanas. May the worlds remain till eternity. When Vishwamitra invoked Brahmastra triad of world's were terrified When all these were pacified, in anger, Gadhi’s descendant invoked brahmastra. On seeing that weapon, on seeing that brahmastra had been invoked, all the gods, with Agni at the forefront, the divine rishis, the gandharvas, the giant serpents and all the three worlds were terrified I can't speak on behalf of Mahabhara

No comments:

Post a Comment