Wednesday 29 November 2023

And now for something completely different…

And now for something completely different… I accidentally rubbed ketchup in my eyes. Now I have Heinzsight. I tried to come up with a carpentry pun that woodwork. I thought I nailed it but nobody saw it. Singing in the shower is fine until you get soap in your mouth. Then it's a soap opera. The Black-Eyed Peas can sing us a song but the chick peas can only hummus one . How much does a chimney cost? Nothing, it's on the house. Once upon a time there was a King who was only 12 inches tall. He was a terrible King but he made a great ruler. My friend Jack says he can communicate with vegetables. That's right ... Jack and the beans talk. I want to tell you about a girl who only eats plants. You probably have not heard of herbivore. I was struggling to understand how lightning works and then it struck me. Six cows were smoking joints and playing poker. That's right. The steaks were pretty high.

No comments:

Post a Comment