Wednesday 23 August 2023

Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram Sri Hanuman Jaya Hanuman Jaya Jaya Hanuman Meaning of the Success Mantra 1) Long live the mighty Rama and the powerful Lakshmana! Long live the King Sugreeva, protected by Rama! 2) I am Hanuma, the destroyer of the army of adversaries and the son of wind-god. I am the servant of Rama, the king of Kosala Kingdom, who is unwearied in action. 3) Even a thousand of Ravanas will not be matching equally with me, who is capable of striking with thousands of rocks and trees in battle. 4) Here, before the eyes of all the demons, I will annihilate the City of Lanka and after offering salutation to Seetha, I will go back after fully completing my task." 5) Those demons became frightened by the clamorous voice of Hanuma cried aloud and saw him to be as high as a twilight rain-cloud. Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram Sri Hanuman Jaya Hanuman Jaya Jaya Hanuman

No comments:

Post a Comment