Tuesday 1 August 2023

_*Humour in Court*_

_*Humour in Court*_ _A man was taken to court for calling an Honourable Minister a Pig._ _It was his first offence and the judge was in a good mood and decided to show mercy._ _So he discharged him after warning him to desist from unguarded utterances in future._ _The man removed his cap and thanked the benevolent judge profusely, ''Thank you, your lordship."_ _He continued, "Honestly sir, I didn't know it was wrong to call an Honourable Minister a Pig. I won't do it again. I am sorry.''_ _''It's okay'', said the judge, ''you may go.''_ _''My lord, may I ask a question, sir?''_ _''Feel free'' answered the judge._ _''Now I know it's wrong to call an Honourable Minister a pig..._ _But is it also wrong to call a pig Honourable Minister?''_ _Amused, the judge replied, ''I don't know why you would want to address a pig as a minister._ _But I don't think the pig would mind. It's not unlawful, by the way._ _Yes, you may call any pig Honourable Minister.''_ _The man smiled and nodded, then he turned to look pointedly at the Minister and said, ''Goodbye, Honourable Minister!"

No comments:

Post a Comment