Sunday 23 July 2023

Have you made some mistakes in life?

When I started using pen in primary school, it was natural to make mistakes.I would try hard to erase it before submitting to teacher. Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake but it later re-appeared. So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only to leave holes in my books. My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But I only wanted to cover my error. One day, a kind hearted teacher who adored me called me aside and said, " Anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on" . He said further " Trying to erase your mistakes would further damage your book I told him in protest that I don't want people to see my mistake. My loving teacher laughed and said " Trying to erase your mistake will make more people know about your mistakes" Have you made some mistakes in life? Cross it over and move on. Don't expose yourself as a result of trying to cover your mistakes. Better things are ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment