Friday 21 July 2023

_A verbal-fight between husband

*_A verbal-fight between husband and wife (both are M.A. in English literature). Instead of shouting, abusing or physical force...they exchange poems to each other.πŸ‘‡_* πŸ˜€ *_WIFE_* _I wrote your name on sand,_ _it got washed..._ _I wrote your name in air,_ _it was blown away..._ _Then, I wrote your name in my heart & got a Heart Attack!_ πŸ™„ *_HUSBAND_* _God saw me hungry,_ _he created pizza._ _He saw me thirsty,_ _he created Pepsi._ _He saw me in the dark,_ _he created light._ _He saw me without problems, he created YOU!_ 😏 *_WIFE_* _Twinkle twinkle little star._ _You should know what you are._ _And once you know what you are,_ _Mental hospital is not so far!_ 🀨 *_HUSBAND_* _The rain makes all things beautiful._ _The grass and flowers too._ _If rain makes all things beautiful,_ _Why doesn't it rain on you?_ πŸ™„ *_WIFE_* _Roses are red; Violets are blue;_ _Monkeys like you should be kept in zoo._ 😠 *_Husband_* _Don't feel so angry_ _you will find me there too_ _Not in a cage but laughing at you!_ πŸ₯΄ *****Today is World Poetry Day , Let’s celebrate by using poetry as mediu

No comments:

Post a Comment