Saturday 3 June 2023

REMAIN BLISSFUL

 Ram was miserable. Angry that household expenses, family responsibility, visitors..were all his cursed burden🌺


Once, his son sought his help to do his homework. Ram scolds, later quietly goes to see his son's book. Homework title read: 'Things we don't like first but later we do'🌺

His son wrote:
"I don't like first then like:
Exams, but thankful for holidays. 
Bitter medicine but it cures me.
Dad scolds but gives good toys & food. I thank God, I've Dad, Raju has no dad"🌺

Ram was jolted, realized; "how foolish I'm not to see my blessings, God gave me a home, thank God am not homeless, blessed me with a family that gives love & visitors find me society worthy." Suddenly his 'difficulties' disappeared🌺

We need to realize it's due to our own thought, notion & action that life seems difficult & complicated🌺

Essential aspect of life such as desires, ambition, happiness, emotion, love & relations that are meant to make our life blissful becomes the very reason for our misery, if not dealt consciously🌺

Hari πŸ•‰

No comments:

Post a Comment