Monday 14 October 2024

Shub Dussehra 🌸 to All

Shub Dussehra 🌸 to All *Real Fasting of Navaratri at an intellectual level means purification of the soul in the following ways* *keeping away from Tamsic thoughts* *Prathama* - 🌚 I will leave all my Anger *Dwitiya* - 🧑 I will stop Judging People. *Tritiya* - 🀍 I will leave all my Grudges. *Chaturthi* - ❤️ I will forgive myself & everyone *Panchami* - πŸ’™ I will Accept myself & every one as they are *Shashti* - πŸ’› I will love myself & everyone unconditionally *Saptami* - πŸ’š I will leave all my feelings of Jealousy & Guilt *Ashtami (durgaashtami)* - 🦚 I will leave all my Fears *Navami (mahanavami)* - πŸ’œ I will offer Gratitude for all the things I have and all which I will get. *Dashami (vijayadashami)* - There is abundance in the universe for all and I will always tap the same and create what I want through unconditional love, Sadhana, Nishkama seva and Faith. Best wishes πŸŒΊπŸ”ΊπŸ™πŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment