Monday 20 December 2021

Yesterday's knowledge by Gurudev from Dubai airport....

 


Yesterday's knowledge by Gurudev from Dubai airport....
1. I only come, I never go. It's a one way ticket
2. I anyway lead all the meditations
3. No need to panic about the new covid wave. It's on its way out. Just meditate, and do satsang, and do your practices. That is your protection 
4. Message for the new year: Keep serving others. Make others happy. Be a candle, spread the light to others
5. Each one of you is very precious. Because of your energy, so many others will benefit.
6. A lit candle can bring light to so many. 
7. The current pandemic is on its way out. Just follow the local protocols, keep distance. After this , in 2022-2023 we will all get together to celebrate .
 8. I can come to your house any day any time .
9. God (and then He said, I )  can be very near and very far.

No comments:

Post a Comment