Saturday 10 December 2016

Transcendental Meditation as shared



Mantra for my TM in 1977 was Om or Ram. Stupendous experience I had 3 months especially in the morning for undisturbed 45 mins Evening 45 mins In between whenever I needed peace or charging for brief 3 minutes. Such serenity I don't remember I ever experienced. End product absolutely calm Vasu totally God Conscious. Prelude to this biggest event in my life was a horrendous drinking episode n a dear friend the following morning 6.30am came home put Sabarimala Ayyappa Swami Mala around my neck n said from this moment u'll observe Ayyappa Diksha n we will go to Sabarimala as soon as the Temple opens November end. Believe me I didn't suffer any hangover. Normal Ayyappa Diksha is for 41 days Mine was 82 days. It was the next morning Sep6 I got initiated into TM

No comments:

Post a Comment