Wednesday 26 October 2016

Positive Affirmations - As shared



These are the Powerful Affirmations...Everyone Has to Affirm themselves

I love and appreciate myself just as I am

My life is blossoming in total perfection

It's okay for me to have fun and enjoy myself, and I do

All things are now working together for good in my life

I am strong and healthy

I rest when I am tired

I am healing old wounds

I love and care for my body

I exercise regularly

I am getting better every day

I say "no" when I want to

I can ask for help when I need it

I handle conflict and tension with confidence

I seek out people who love and nurture me

I learn from my mistakes

I put my worries in perspective

I am worthwhile

I am a friend to MY self

I choose what I want and go after it

I am open-minded

I keep a positive attitude

I live in the present moment

I encourage myself

I look for solutions

I am centered and balanced

I can change

I am creative

I forgive myself

I let go of resentment

I value myself

I nurture my spirit

I express my feelings respectfully

I love myself

I am gentle with myself

I choose that which I enjoy

I accept responsibility for my life

I cope with stress well

I take action when something is important to me

I accomplish my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment