Wednesday 19 October 2016

Efficacy of Sudarshan Kriya , Meditation and Pranayama



*Ques: Guruji I am a cancer patient, I want to get rid of it.*
🔮‪‎Sri Sri‬: You have the will to get rid of it, then you will get rid of it. Do meditation and pranayama... I have seen many people whom doctor have given only six months to live, once they do meditation and pranayama, their whole life changes.

Even after 20 years they are alive and strong! Don't just keep faith in medicines, keep faith in your inner Self. Know that you have the power of the consciousness in you. The consciousness that is responsible for formation of a baby in the womb and responsible for growth from a child to an , is well equipped to also repair the body that it has created! So you should have faith in that consciousness. JGD


-One of the devotee's experience -

My Lung Cancer Got Cured Exactly in 6 months after I started doing Sadhana , My AOL Teacher asked to practice Kriya Twice a day with Sahaj Meditation , ( Morning and Evening ) ..

12 rounds of Surya Namaskar , 1 Round of Padmasadhana , and Kriya with Sahaj meditation in morning and
Evening Only Kriya with Sahaj Meditation
Exactly after 6 months when I went for Check up ,
My Doctors were shocked to see the report they said " You Lungs are as fresh has New Born Baby and CANCER IS COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED FROM YOUR BODY " .. That is completely without Chemotherapy

It's been 10 years now .. Healthy , Entrepreneur, and Happy Devotee

Jai Gurudev ..

No comments:

Post a Comment