Tuesday, 28 July 2026
“My boyfriend forgave me and we got married, but now he told me something im not sure I can get over.”
“My boyfriend forgave me and we got married, but now he told me something im not sure I can get over.”
So this is an update for my previous post. I told him that i was pregnant as many of you suggested. I told him I was really sorry and that all of my feelings for him are very much real, and that I’m so sorry he had to find out like this. Ultimately he forgave me but we still need to work out our issues thats why i disappeared on my original post for a while. Since his parents are religious they suggested to him that we should get married before the baby was born and we did just that. We had a small wedding with only the close people nothing glamorous but it was seriously the best day of my life. Fast forward until a few days ago.Ever since we got married he was constantly texting someone and smiling at his phone. When i asked about it he reassured me that it was just his chat with the boys. I believed him because i never had any doubts about his loyalty, but a few nights ago i couldn’t resist so i checked his phone when he was in the bathroom.What i found made my stomach twist. All of our marriage he was texting Diana. Diana is his ex girlfriend and as i found out from the messages they got in touch again when he found out that i was taking money for dating him. I really thought all the bad things were behind us. I still feel sick to the thought of it. After he got out of the bathroom i acted like there was nothing wrong, we fell asleep and tomorrow morning i told him that i was gonna visit my parents and im with them right now. I desperately want to forgive him for this as he forgave me but i physically cannot bring myself to do so. I haven’t told anyone anything and around him i act like nothing is wrong. please send advice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment