Sunday 27 November 2022

Inimitable Parsis

 Parsis are Cute & always witty & Crack  jokes . You can experience  while living in Mumbai  


After his Holy Trip to Jerusalem, Bomanji was caught by Customs for carrying liquor.
Customs Officer : “Sir, what is in the bag?”
Bomanji : “Holy water from Jerusalem.”
Customs (after smelling & tasting): “Don’t lie, Sir. It's Whisky..”
Bomanji : “O Jesus, One more miracle.”
________
Today is Bomanji's girlfriend’s birthday.
Bomanji asked her, “Can I get you a diamond necklace, for your birthday?”
She said: “Nothing would please me more”
So he got her Nothing.
Bomanji will always be grateful to his English teacher.
________
Last night Bomanji was driving back home from a party. He was high and saw there was Police checking. He was scared at that very moment, but then immediately got down from the driver's seat and sat in the back seat.
After a few minutes the Police Officer came and asked Bomanji to move his car ahead for alcohol test.
Bomanji said: “My driver ran away seeing you.”
The Police Officer replied: “Then you move your car ahead for the checking.”
Bomanji said: “No sir, as a true Indian citizen, I should not drive drunk.”
The Officer looked at Bomanji, got emotional and applauded him for his responsible behaviour.
He sent one constable to drive Bomanji's car home.
Kaun kehta hai peene ke baad dimag kaam nahi karta ?
_________
Doctor asked Bomanji to cut down his drinking by
three fourths.
Smart Bomanji stopped adding Soda.
________ 
Bomanji phones his doctor: Doctor, I have not gone out since the first lockdown started. Now I have important work in the market. What should I do?
Doctor: Don’t worry. Just wear mask and hand gloves. It is sufficient. It will protect you from Corona.
Bomanji follows the doctor’s advice and goes out.
To his horror, others were wearing pants and shirts as well !

*Breeding will prevail*

Thoroughly drunk Bawa Dorabjee can't hold it any longer & farts loudly in a London restaurant.

Lord Humphrey sitting at the next table gets very angry and says, “Excuse me.  You have no decency, farting before my wife”.

Distraught with contrition,  Bawa Dorabjee stutters,  “My hundred apologies. Believe me, I did not realise it was her turn !!".

That is the trouble with the English language !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment