Sunday 23 October 2022

I asked one of my friends who has crossed 60 & is heading to 70.

 I asked one of my friends who has crossed 60 & is heading to 70. 

What sort of change he is feeling in him?
He sent me the following 
very interesting lines, 
which i would like to share 
with you all.....
1) After loving my parents, 
    my siblings, my spouse, 
    my children, my friends, 
    now I have started loving   
    myself.
2) I just realised that I am not 
     “Atlas”. 
     The world does not rest on 
      my shoulders.
3) I now stopped bargaining 
     with vegetables & fruits 
     vendors. 
     After all, a few Rupees more 
     is not going to burn a hole in 
     my pocket but it might help 
     the poor fellow save for his 
     daughter’s school fees.
4) I pay the taxi driver without 
     waiting for the change. 
     The extra money might 
      bring a smile on his face. 
      After all he is toiling much 
      harder for a living than me
5) I stopped telling the elderly that they've already narrated that story many times. After all, the story makes them walk down the memory lane & relive the past.
6) I have learnt not to correct people even when know they are wrong.After all, the onus of making everyone perfect is not on me.Peace is more precious than perfection.
7) I give compliments freely & 
     generously. 
     After all it's a mood 
     enhancer not only for the 
     recipient, but also for me
8) I have learnt not to bother 
    about a crease or a spot on 
    my shirt. 
    After all, personality speaks 
    louder than appearances.
9) I walk away from people 
     who don't value me. 
     After all, they might not 
     know my worth, 
     but I do.
10) I remain cool when 
       someone plays dirty 
       politics to outrun me in the 
       rat race. 
      After all, I am not a rat & 
      neither am I in any race.
11) I am learning not to be 
      embarrassed by my 
      emotions. 
      After all, it's my emotions 
      that make me human.
12) I have learnt that its better to drop the ego than to break a relationship. After all, my ego will keep me aloof whereas with relationships I will never be alone
13) I have learnt to live each day as if it's the last. After all, it might be the last.
14) I am doing what makes me happy. After all, I am responsible for my happiness, and I owe it to me.
 ☘ 🥒

I decided to send this to many, because why do we have to wait for so long, 
why can't we practice this at any stage and age.......
Best wishes for all my 
grown-up friends & relatives

No comments:

Post a Comment