Monday 23 August 2021

*πŸ™Hare Krishna πŸ™*

 

 

 

*πŸ™Hare Krishna πŸ™*

Our Rakhi Return Gift 🎁

Lord Krishna is saying 

But those who always worship Me with exclusive devotion, meditating on My transcendental form  *to them I carry what they lack,*
*and I preserve what they have.*

Have you ever thought what we have or possess that Lord *Promises to Protect & Preserve*

Any guesses ??

So let me tell you 
*Our Human Body* which we got after 84 Lakhs births , just see how precious is our life. 

Next coming to 
What is it that we lack & Lord Krishna is so eager *give us*. He has given us chance to ask for. 
So what should we ask for.  *Again any guesses ???*

So again let me help you all

We should ask Lord Krishna to help us to imbibe all those qualities of a pure devotee, which He has clearly explained in *Bhagavad Geeta*

2)Association of a True Pure Krishna Conscious Devotee

& What we really lack is 
*Unconditional Pure Devotion/ Bhakti* 
So don't forget to ask for this.
3) O almighty Lord, I have no desire to accumulate wealth, nor do I desire beautiful women, nor do I want any number of followers. *I only want your causeless devotional service, birth after birth*

*Hare Krishna Hare Krishna*
*Krishna Krishna Hare Hare*
*Hare Rama Hare Rama*
*Rama Rama Hare Hare*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment