Friday 4 June 2021

A beautiful poem as received

 

A beautiful poem ..........*
 
*When I'm dead.*
*Your tears will flow*
*But I won't know*
*Cry with me now instead*.
 
*You will send flowers*,
*But I won't see*
*Send them now instead*
 
*You'll say words of praise*
*But I won't hear*.
*Praise me now instead*
 
*You'll forgive my faults,*
*But I won't know*.....
*So  forget them now*  *instead*.
 
*You'll miss me then,*
*But I won't feel.*
*Meet me now, instead.*
 
*You'll wish you could have*
*spent more time with me*,
*Spend it now instead*
 
*When you hear I'm gone, you'll find your way to my house to pay condolence but we haven't even spoken in years*.
*Look , listen and reply  me now.*
 
*Spend time with every person around you, and help them with whatever you can to make them happy, your families, friends and  acquaintances.*
*Make them feel Special because you never know when time will take them away from you forever.*
 
*Alone I can 'Say' but* *together we can 'Talk'*.

*Alone I can 'Enjoy' but together we can 'Celebrate*'
*Alone I can 'Smile' but together we can 'Laugh'*
 
*That's the BEAUTY of Human Relations*.
*We are nothing without each other*

No comments:

Post a Comment