Saturday 15 May 2021

Jai Gurudev- HAPPY BIRTHDAY 13th May

For the one who grants all wishes , what could I wish for For the one who is the source of all blessings, What blessings could I give For the one who lives in the present moment and unveils infinity How could I assume a beginning For the one who is the song of the divine What song could I sing For the one who cherishes me more than I can imagine How could I express my love For the one who embodies the whole of creation What gift could I give And yet For the one who dances in perfect harmony balancing the absolute and the relative For the one who transcends the world while engaging fully in it For the one who has inspired millions on the path of the self while being utterly down to earth For the one who is love incarnate while being the embodiment of dispassion All I can say Gurudev Could never be conveyed by words And yet It is these three words that can only begin to convey my gratitude for your existence Jai Gurudev #HappyBirthdayGurudev

No comments:

Post a Comment