Saturday 26 August 2017

*Gurudev in Sri Sri University*




*Gurudev in Sri Sri University*

Q: I took a wrong decision
G: the wrong decision that you take in life has also contributed to your wisdom. Has made you deeper. It's useless to sit and regret. Keep moving ahead.

Q: inspite of doing Sadhana I am depressed
G: it's okay, sometimes there is a bad time

Dhayaan mein neend aajaye toh kya karna chahiye?
So janaa chahiye! Those der Baad uth ke baith jao

Q:Shaadi ya Sanyaas?
G: Kuch bhi karo, you be happy. Some people are married and unhappy and others are sanyaasi and unhappy. You don't be in that category!

Q: why am I so ugly to look at?
A: who has said you are ugly? Your spirit is so beautiful, your soul is so beautiful. Look at the people who have done great work. Remember Ashtavakra! People look at your creativity. Don't look at this

Q: what to listen head or heart?
A: sometimes head, sometimes heart. When taking a major decision in life listen to both!

Q: my parenta fight a lot how to stop them?
G: when there is love there is fight.  You don't pay attention to this. You keep saying nice things about them to each other

Q: how to become likw you?
G; you have clarity in mind, purity in heart and sincerity in action

Q: how to know whether someone is good or bad?
A: time will tell! Why do you want to spend time. There is no one who is perfect. Take the good and leave the bad. They will suffer from their own bad qualities

Q: I get disturbed a lot
A: think of me, I am there with you! 
And think how many times you have been disturbed and then you have become better. Like clouds in the sky, this will pass

Q: how to take people along even when thre is competition?
G: see competition has its own place.

Q: when you ignore me I feel bad
G: you are very important to me, so I am ignoring you. If I am giving attention to someone it means I need to do some repairing ;)

Q: why am I attached to people who hurt me?
G: they don't hurt you, your attachment is hurting you!
If someone is hurt you wilfully it means they are hurt. You need to be compassionate to them. If someone is appearing to hurt you then it is your own attachment.

Q: what is the future of this beautiful University?
G; excellent, wonderful, it will be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment