Thursday 9 February 2017

Be Nice




29/01, 08:54] SAOL: Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.   Good morning have a enjoy day happy Sunday
[01/02, 09:33] SAOL: Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself. Good morning
[04/02, 09:08] SAOL: Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.                                                          Good morning. Have A Nice Day.
[06/02, 08:52] SAOL: When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.              Good morning
[07/02, 09:07] SAOL: I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.          Good morning

No comments:

Post a Comment